Community power4 septembre 2020

SQUAD, you’re new exclusive gym!

SQUAD is an exclusive  gym shop located on Avenue Louise 222 in downtown Brussels. 
It offers  group classes  that  consist  of 50 minutes of HIIT – RUN courses.. The concept is the first of its kind in Belgium. Classes take place  in an immersive environment created by lights and music. All led by  a  professional  coach who is by your side at every moment. 

In addition to course content, SQUAD is also redesigning the traditional subscription system. Each SQUAD class is paid individually, with no affiliation required. SQUAD opened its doors in July 2020 and integrates high-intensity sports courses in a high-end environment. All comforts are provided at SQUAD: towels, shampoos, hairdressers and cosmetics. 

SQUAD is not just a sports class,it's a lifestyle.

A lifestyle we want to share with Silversquare members. Check out the exclusive offerhere.  

STEP 1: OFFER DECOUVERTE SILVERSQUARE (I try it!)
1 SQUAD session offered – smoothie of your choice  (to order before your  work-out)  – offer valid exclusively during the month of October

STEP 2: OFFRMOTIVATION  SILVERSQUARE (I like it!)
1 workout 20€ instead of 25€ (20% off)

STEP 3: OFFRE ACCRO SILVERSQUARE (I love it!)!)
1-month subscription – €150/m instead of €165/m
6-month subscription – €140/m instead of €155/m
One-year subscription – €130/m instead of €145/m

! All offers are accepted on the condition that you are a Silversquare member, or that you identify with the Silversquare app.
Contact us by email, on-site or by phone and our desk manager will gladly help you.

Contact & follow us

SQUAD BRUSSELS
Louise Avenue 222
1000 Brussels
https://squad.brussels   info@squad.brussels
02 361 35 68

Timetables
Monday – Friday: 7 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.

Stay up to date with our –> Newsletter
Instagram   Facebook    Linkedin    Spotify