Community power30 mars 2020

Camille, from Inspire Moi Un Métier shares her second TED Talk & podcast selection with us!

Dear Silversquare Community,

I hope you and your loved ones are doing good.

How are you navigating through this extraordinary situation?

As we are asked to stay at home as much as possible, I looked into sources of inspiration that I find « containment » friendly i.e. tools that you can easily practice at home (even with your kids running all around if it’s your case!).

Have you ever heard about « power posing »? Did you know that by taking a specific posture for a few minutes you can impact how you feel and how you show up to your life?

I found this absolutely amazing and I’m very excited to share with you this famous TED Talk from Amy Cuddy  « Your body language may shape who you are ».

The practices Amy Cuddy mention can easily be put in place, and you can share them with your partner, friends, and even with your children.

I really believe that implementing a daily routine that connects us to ourselves is the key to achieving the long lasting changes we all wish to see in the world.

Did you know that we have between 60000 and 70000 thoughts a day and that approximately 90% of them are the same as the day before?

The second inspiration I’d like to share with you is an episode from the podcast and show « Impact Theory » by Tom Bilyeu.

In this episode « How to unlock the Full Potential of your Mind » he welcomes Dr. Joe Dispenza.

Joe Dispenza is an international lecturer, researcher, corporate consultant, author, and educator. After recovering from multiples broken vertebrae and several other injuries – that should have let him paralyzed – using only the power of visualization and the wisdom of his body, he started studying the fields of neuroscience, epigenetics, and quantum physics to explore the science behind spontaneous remissions. I’ve discovered him a few years ago and what he teaches has been key to me in overcoming some health issue that I was facing almost 2 years ago.

In this podcast, he talks about the power of meditation and how mediation can positively affect your life and even your genes. He explains that we perceive reality based on how our brain is wired and that our thoughts are impacting how our brain is wired… So basically he teaches how changing your thoughts can change you destiny.
LISTEN HERE

Enjoy, stay safe and if you need any support with video or podcast production please reach out!

Have a beautiful week.
Camille

Camille from Silversquare Triomphe
camille@inspiremoiunmetier.com
WEBSITE
DISCOVER THE PROJECT